Monday, June 29, 2015

My Review For The Crystal Glass Nail File (2-PACK) + FREE Gift Bag - Best Manicure Care For Healthy Clean Beautiful Nails - You're Worth It!!

I'm totally impressed with these glass nail files!
when they come to you'll find a really nice felt case
to keep your files in ! Once you open the case there
is 2 glass files inside the felt case !
Each of these files are in another case which made plastic
there is one red and one blue file !
These nails are nice for filing your nails and they work really well !
I feel these glass nail files are better then any other nail file out there !
Because these are made from glass and you should have these for a very long time !
I highly recommend getting these glass nail files and try these amazing nail files for your self !
If your someone who likes to have your nails looking nice at all times , Rather you go to
Salon or do your own manicure these glass nail files for the best !
Yes I have used on my own nails after I had done my own manicure !
I did a little reshaping of nails an these truly did an awesome job yes these well be
the nail file I'll be using from now on on my nails !
Because these glass nail files just that awesome to use on your nails!
These are my own words
Received this as a promotion
In return for my honest review


You can purchase it here: http://amzn.com/B00S9XCNV4

No comments:

Post a Comment