Monday, June 29, 2015

My Review For The A-Flow™ Luxury Large 6" Ergonomic Rotating 4 Functions Showerhead - Rain, Massaging, Waterfall, Mist / Chrome Finish / Enjoy an Invigorating & Luxury Spa-like Experience - LIFETIME WARRANTY!!

This A-flow shower head is totally amazing it has 4 different
water flow setting on it which I really like !
There is a rain setting water fall a message an a mist setting you get
this different setting just by turning the shower head !
my favorite setting is the rain water setting you can
get different heights just by raising the shower head up an down !
An unlike some shower heads know matter how hard you try you
always seem to get some water the splashes out on to the floor from
some of setting on them !
With this shower head the water stays above you and flows down you
really nice straight !
It's the same way on all of the setting on this shower head
which I myself really like !
I totally would recommend getting this rain water shower head
to any who is looking to buy one .This totally worth the it!
These are my own words
Received as a promotion in return for my honest review


You can purchase it here: http://amzn.com/B00TIYDC1I

No comments:

Post a Comment