Monday, June 29, 2015

My Review For The Alink Glass Straws Clear Straight 9 in x 10 mm Eco Friendly 4 Pack With Cleaning Brush!!


 When these glass straws arrived I totally amazed as to how
these came to !
You get this nice size to open and inside the box
you'll find 4 more boxes !
Inside these boxes there one glass straw per box but
in one of the boxes with a straw there is a cleaner you use
to clean the straws!
These glass straws I would not put them in the dish washer would only on the
sink with luke warm water and use the cleaning brush on these !
Because these are made of glass yet really nice to drink from
and they are a nice an long so can be used in a tall glass !
These are great for every day usage or when you have few guest over for drinks !
the kids well even want to use these also but remember these are made from glass !
If your looking to buy some really nice straws with out having to throw them out after one
time of usage I totally recommend these !
These are my own words
Received as a promotion in return for my honest review





You can purchase it here: http://amzn.com/B00TC7F3WW

No comments:

Post a Comment